Services and Administration of Communities
At Hestria we have the most advanced technical tools for both the effective management of communities and efficient control of quotas, costs and incidents.
ADMINISTRATION OF COMMUNITIES:
- Community accounts (manage community quotas, control payments, speed up late payments, etc.).
- Full preparation of the Ordinary General Meeting and attendance of the same.
- Presentation of the balance sheet from the previous tax year, and a budget for the following year, at the Ordinary General Meeting.
- The writing up of Minutes, and the sending out of important notifications which are necessary throughout the year.
- Taking out insurance policies and, in the event, dealing with the insurance company.
- Monitoring of periodical maintenance work (technical inspection of lifts, swimming pools, etc.)
- Follow-up of incidents involving utilities and service companies (Water, Gas, Electricity, Telephones, etc.)
- Supervision of estate employees, verification of common areas through contracts with external companies.
- Periodical reports to the President.
- Free access to the “24 hour office”. From our web page you can look up information regarding your community (OGM notifications, Minutes, etc.), the state of your personal quotas, etc. In effect, anything you need to know as an owner.
- We take care of all matters that have been agreed at a Board of Owners meeting, and any other matter necessary for the correct functioning of the Community.
- Community constitution (obtaining the CIF (Fiscal Identity Number), book of Minutes, etc.)
- Drawing up of internal regulations and/or statutes.
- Requests for estimates and contracting of all the services necessary for the correct functioning of the Community.
- Monitoring of construction defects; notifying the construction company and following up the situation until rectification takes place.